Sunday, December 14, 2014

Carnelian Citrine and Garnet Earrings (Making My Way Home Take II) by Gonet Jewelry Design



Making My Way Home Take II. Carnelian, Citrine and Garnet Gemstone Earrings were inspired by a painting created by Artist Heather R. Lange. She named her work "Making My Way Back Home Take II. Her art is exhibited in Baterbys Art Gallery. I love the rich reds and deep golden yellow (Shamber) just a touch of Garnet makes this a wearable timeless masterpiece.

http://baterbys.com/heather-lange/

The Making My Way Back Home Take II Designer Earrings are created with deep red orange (Shamber) carved flower Carnelian Gemstones, faceted rich golden Citrine Gemstone rondelles and smooth round deep red Garnet Gemstones. 24 K Gold Vermeil beads and spacers. Thelovely earrings hang on 24K Gold Filles ear wires.

No comments:

Post a Comment